Courteney Cox doesn't remember being in Friends

By Skylar Wolfe 

Courteney Cox told Jimmy Kimmel on Wednesday that she is watching "Friends" for the first time while in quarantine, reported Independent.

According to CNN, Cox told Kimmel in a Youtube video, "I don't remember even being on the show, I have such a bad memory." 

Cox played the role of Monica Geller throughout 10 seasons of the wildly popular show.

"I remember loving obviously everybody there, and having fun, and I remember certain times in my life that I was there," Cox said, according to CNN. "But I don’t remember episodes." 

According to Independent, the rumored "Friends" reunion, previously set to start filming last Monday, was postponed due to COVID-19 concerns.

The silver lining may be that Cox now has time to refresh her memory on the show. 

“I just started season one," Cox said, according to Independent. "It’s really good!”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Chinese Doctor Silenced for Coronavirus Warnings Dies

Outrage in Mexico over published photos of a mutilated woman